Stars Club Sponsors
Third- through Fifth-Grade Girls
Girls make their way up the Stairway of the Stars achievement program as they complete units in the four worlds: The World of Truth (basic Christian doctrine), The World Around You (missions), The World About You (activities), and The World Within You (character development). Memorization, projects, and Bible reading are all a part of completing the achievement program as an Honor Star. Four-week units are supplemented with projects and Adventures.
Having accepted Jesus as my savior, I will follow him in services, in testimony, in attitude, and in relationships; striving always to glorify my Lord as a Star.
I will follow Jesus.
Teach me Your way, O Lord, and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. I will praise You... with all my heart; I will glorify Your name forever.
Psalm 86:11,12, NIV
Blue and white, which stand for loyalty and purity.
- Annual Cost Per Child
- Badge Placement
- Bible Reading Guide Bookmarks
- Code of Conduct
- Discipline Tips
- Honor Star Charge
- Honor Star Checklist
- Memory Verse Ring
- Parent's Catalog
- Parent's Guide
- Providing Snacks
- S-T-A-R Step Stickers
- Susanna-Service Badge Step Requirements
- T-Shirt Sizing Chart
Honor Star Helps
- Bible Survey Quiz
- Bible Survey Step Take-Home Page
- End-Time Events Step Take-Home Page
- Healing Step Take-Home Page
- Holy Spirit Step Take-Home Page
- Honor Star Practice Quiz (NIV)
- Honor Star Practice Quiz (KJV)
- Honor Step Study Pages
- Integrity Step Take-Home Page
- Introduction to Our Church Step Take Home Page
- Life of Christ Example
- Life of Christ Record Sheet
- Life of Christ Step Take-Home Page
- Prayer Step Take-Home Page
- Salvation Step Take-Home Page
- Statement of Faith
- Statement of Faith Practice Quiz
- World of Truth Record Sheet *Required Units for Honor Stars