Jelly Bean Surprise (adapted from the Prims Sponsor Guide)
You will need a bowl and some jelly beans. Pass a bowl of jelly beans around, instructing each girl to take one. Then give assignments by color and go around the circle having each girl fulfill their assignment. For instance, girls with red jelly beans must say one nice thing about the person on their right and left; girls with green jelly beans must say one thing they are thankful for, etc.
Here are some other ideas for what to assign:
- Talk about something you are good at and how you think God could use that for His glory.
- Talk about an area you wish to improve on and some steps you could take to get better.
- Talk about something you are afraid of and how God can help you overcome that fear.
- Quote the Scripture verse for the current unit.
- Talk about what your favorite unit has been so far and why.
Repeat as many times as you want to generate some good conversation!