Sugar and Spice Snowflakes
Sugar & Spice Snowflakes
Note: This snack requires adult supervision.
What you need
Four tortillas (fajita size)
Powdered sugar (optional)
What to do
- Heat oil in deep fryer.
- Fold flour tortillas into quarters in the same way you would fold paper to cut out paper snowflakes.
- Using clean kitchen scissors, cut out shapes like a snowflake.
- Unfold tortilla and have an adult place the tortilla in the deep fryer.
- Cook until crispy.
- Ask an adult to remove the tortilla from the oil. Drain it on a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with sugar, powdered sugar, or cinnamon and sugar mix.