What resources do I need to start Girls Ministries?
For a free, current Girls Ministries catalog, call My Healthy Church at 1-855.642.2011.
Visit our online store for easy access to all of our official Girls Clubs products
Due to the flexibility of the Girls Ministries Curriculum, what you need to purchase will differ. View the Girls Ministries Annual Cost per Child options and pick what best suits your needs. Here is a list of suggestions:
Every coordinator will need:
Every sponsor will need:
- the appropriate club-level Sponsor Guide
- Girls Clubs Leader Training Guide
- a subscription to Leaders Email Lists
- Leader Training Guide (Disponible en Español) English Item #02-0497, Spanish Item #02-0498, DVD (English and Spanish) Item #73-4934
- Momentum Leadership Development Units - Education: Bronze Level - Created to help teachers sharpen their skills and become more effective in the classroom. Unit topics include children with special needs or disabilities, the dynamics of mentoring, and understanding learning styles (Disponible en Español) English Item #02-4103
- Momentum Leadership Development Units - Community: Silver Level - Offers continued training centered on societal factors that affect the church today. Units include: blending the generations, the world in your clubroom, community outreach. English Item #02-4104
- Momentum Leadership Development Units - Personal Growth: Gold Level - This training focuses on personal and interpersonal relationships as well as the worldviews that influence us and those around us. Units include: managing conflict, living graciously, building a biblical worldview. English Item #02-1484
Every girl will need:
- the appropriate club-level Activity Book or Journal
Every visitor can receive:
- Unit Activity Page or Journal Pages
Evaluate your club's needs and order uniforms, posters, and other Girls Clubs supplies as desired.
If you are choosing to use the curriculum solely for the discipleship components, you can get started with just the individual Sponsor Guides.
- Rainbows: Preschool (Ages 3-5, not yet in Kindergarten)
- Daisies: Kindergarten
- Prims: Grades 1st-2nd
- Stars: Grades 3rd-5th
- Friends: Grades 6th-8th
- Girls Only: Grades 9th-12th